Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Moving On from MoveOn.Org


Dear todd schultz,You've been permanently unsubscribed from the MoveOn list -- if you take no more action, this'll be the last email you get from us. But please don't go!MoveOn gets its power from its members -- we're just 7 million people working together to change the world. But we know some folks are too busy to follow every last email.So, we've developed a once-weekly newsletter to keep those folks informed. We'll only send you the most critical messages, and we won't email you more than once a week in any case. Want to sign up? Just click here:http://www.moveon.org/subscrip/join_one.html?id=65331-20000974-0gqz58xAnd if you didn't mean to unsubscribe in the first place (we hope so!), you can re-join the full list at:http://www.moveon.org/subscrip/i.html?id=65331-20000974-0gqz58xThanks for everything you've done as part of MoveOn,--Justin Ruben and the MoveOn team.

Dear MoveOn.org, 

    Thank you for flooding my inbox with fake emails from some of Hollywood's biggest stars and D.C.'s biggest politicians. It's been a pleasure having you ask me for money two or three times a day for what has felt like years. I'm guess I should say sorry as I wasn't able to donate a single penny to you. No, in all that time you told me you needed my money to pay for the most pressing social issues in the country, I haven't been able to find a  job. I think you talked about unemployment once or twice? Hey, seeing as how you've got 7 million people that you're also spamming on two or three times a day, can you ask if they'll pay my overdue parking tickets? I could really use a kickstarter to pay off some of these doctor bills. And that credit card debt! Shit... I wish I could move on from that.

 But alas, MoveOn.org, it is you from whom I must move on from. (I'll bet you didn't see that one coming! lol jk jk) Anyway, if you could send me a few grand as a consolation, that would be much appreciated. 
So long,
Todd

No comments:

Post a Comment